Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
I got this recipe for a VERY yummy spread from a co-worker several years ago. I've had this as an appetizer with crackers, but they'd work wonderfully in a dinner party setting as well, served with warm rolls or French bread.
- 4 (3 ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 ounces butter or 4 ounces margarine
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beaten eggs, breadcrumbs and flour each in separate bowls.
- Dip cream cheese in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs. Repeat.
- Place in individual baking dishes (or in a muffin tin) and sprinkle with seasonings. Place 1 oz. of butter on each block.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.