Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe out of the Taste of Home 2006 annual cookbook. It makes a wonderful side dish for a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. My sister enjoys eating the leftovers over vanilla ice cream as a dessert. If the cranberries are extremely tart, you may add extra sugar to taste. Enjoy!
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, thawed if frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25- 30 minutes or until cranberries are tender.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers.