Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Serve on the side with pork, turkey or chicken!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Did make this up to use with some chicken breasts, but, I tell ya, IT'S GREAT ON ICE CREAM, too! Included the nuts & the combo of flavors was wonderful! Thanks for sharing a keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for My-3-Chefs]
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a shallow baking dish (about 1-1/2-quart size).
- Place the cranberries and brown sugar in the baking dish; toss gently to combine.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, stirring the mixture after about 30 minutes of baking time.
- After 1 hour baking remove from oven and stir in lemon juice, marmalade and chopped walunuts (if using).
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Store any leftover conserve covered in the fridge.