- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream with remaining ingredients, except for the bread crumbs.
- Add chicken to mixture and coat each piece well.
- Marniate overnight.
- Roll Chicken in crumbs and arrange in a single layer in shallow pan.
- Cover with melted butter and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes.