Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Boneless skinless chicken breasts baked in chicken broth with a cracker crumb covering.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Breasts With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Lay out the chicken breasts in a 6x9 baking pan and pour the broth over the chicken.
- Crush the crackers into crumbs and sprinkle over the chicken making sure to cover the entire dish.
- Next spread the diced onion over the chicken and slice the butter into about 8 small slabs and lay 2 slabs per piece of chicken (more can be used if desired).
- Add salt and pepper then bake at 350F for about 1 hour or until chicken is brown on top.
- Serve with mashed potatoes using the cracker/broth mixture as a gravy!