Recipe by Flanders42
This is baked chicken the way my Mom always made it, I still make it from time to time.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 -5 tablespoons butter or 4 -5 tablespoons margarine
- 4 -5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 -5 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 -5 pinches parsley (fresh or dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Chicken breasts in 9"x13" or 15"x10" glass baking dish.
- Centrally place 1Tbsp butter/margarine on each Chicken Breast.
- Sprinkle Garlic and Onion Powder over each breast, approx 1tsp of each per breast.
- Sprinkle pinch of parsley onto each breast.
- Cover baking dish with Aluminum Foil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove Aluminum Foil from baking dish and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.