This chicken recipe is so easy, I hesitated in posting it. But I couldn't find it posted here, and it's so good, I thought I'd share it. It's my favorite way to bake chicken because it's moist and tender every time and the flavor is delicious!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- ~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
- Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.