Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
To make pitta crisps, heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Mix together 1 crushed garlic clove and 2 tbsp olive oil. Cut 4 pitta breads into strips, place on a baking sheet and drizzle over garlicky oil. Turn to coat well, season and bake for 5 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Alternatively baby new potatoes work very well
- 1 (250 g) soft brie cheese, in a box, such as Cornish Brie
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herb (such as chives, thyme or 1/4 cup parsley)
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
- Remove the cheese from the box and discard any wrapping, then put the cheese back in the box.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and take off the lid.
- Cut a large cross through the top of the cheese, then peel back the quarters of rind.
- Scatter over chopped herbs and serve with pita crisps or breadsticks.