To make pitta crisps, heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Mix together 1 crushed garlic clove and 2 tbsp olive oil. Cut 4 pitta breads into strips, place on a baking sheet and drizzle over garlicky oil. Turn to coat well, season and bake for 5 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Alternatively baby new potatoes work very well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) soft brie cheese, in a box, such as Cornish Brie
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herb (such as chives, thyme or 1/4 cup parsley)
- 1Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
- 2Remove the cheese from the box and discard any wrapping, then put the cheese back in the box.
- 3Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and take off the lid.
- 5Cut a large cross through the top of the cheese, then peel back the quarters of rind.
- 6Scatter over chopped herbs and serve with pita crisps or breadsticks.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 393.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: