- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof savory herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bring water and margarine to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix; cover. Remove from heat and let stand 5min.
- Stir egg and 1/2c of the cheese into stuffing mixture until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20min or until cheese on top is melted.