Recipe by Michele7
Just like hot buffalo wings but with more meat! Adjust the "heat" according to your preference.
Top Review by Jenny Sanders
This was quick and easy to prepare. I used butter and since I ran out of Tabasco I added a little Vietnamese Chili-Garlic sauce to make 1/4 cup. The sauce was tasty, and so was the chicken, but they didn't really want to stick together, because the sauce was too thin. I will be working on this to see how it can be thickened or made to stick better; it will be well worth the effort.
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted (may be fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- blue cheese or ranch dressing, for dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine hot sauce and next four ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.