Buffalo Chicken Thighs
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal.
- Shake to blend.
- Add half of chicken to bag; seal; shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag, shaking to remove excess flour mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add flour-coated chicken to pan; saute 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer browned chicken to a jelly-roll pan.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining uncooked chicken, flour mixture, and oil.
- Discard remaining flour mixture.
- Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until done.
- Combine hot sauce and butter in microwave-safe dish; microwave at high for 30 seconds or until butter melts, stirring to blend.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish; drizzle with butter sauce; toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! The taste is fabulous! I made the mistake of following the directions to heat my skillet to medium high.....it totally burned the outside of my chicken. And, I doubled the hot sauce/butter mix, and so glad I did! I'll reduce the temp on the skillet so I don't have burnt chicken next time. Giving this 5 stars, because it is soooo delish!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!