Chef #818663's Note:
A coworker of mine gave me a recipe similar to this, but having forgotten it, I made up my own...it's not fancy, but it's easy and it's now my husbands favorite dinner. Even my son's (all three under the age of 8) loved it! There were no leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) jar buffalo wing sauce (I use Hooters Mild Wing Sauce)
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs (I use Progresso)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread half of the jar of wing sauce in a 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Coat chicken in bread crumbs; place in baking dish.
- 4Spread the rest of the wing sauce on top of chicken.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- 6Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping (or you can save a little wing suace out and mix it with ranch or blue cheese dressing to give your dipping sauce an extra kick).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Buffalo Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 234.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce