Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 fluid ounces Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Broccoli soup
- 8 fluid ounces nonfat sour cream
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb potato, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes, crushed,for topping
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the corn flakes.
- Mix well and pour into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes.