Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simply called Baked Boston Bluefish in Food Editors' Favorites.
- 6 bluefish fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- olive oil, to sprinkle over fish
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place in baking dish.
- Combine tarragon, thyme, oregano and parsley; sprinke over fish.
- Sprinkle fish with olive oil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.