- Ready In:
- 2 lbs bluefish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (lowfat OK)
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place fillet in foil lined pain. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mayonnaise over the fillet.
- Sprinkle with dill, to taste.
- Slice lemons thinly and lay slices over the fillet, covering most of the area.
- Bake until flakey and tender, about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!