1 hr 15 mins
This makes quite a bit. The yield is an estimate. It makes a good side dish for a barbeque! It's mainly based on a dish Daddy used to make on the stovetop when I was a kid. My version is a bit different though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a covered pot or Dutch oven that can go from stovetop to oven.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Cook the bacon on the stove over a medium heat until just browned.
- 4Add onion and cook until translucent.
- 5Now put the can of beans into the pot.
- 6Add the remaining ingredients and cover pot.
- 7Heat until bubbly stirring occasionally.
- 8Transfer to the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- 9If the beans are too thin bake uncovered another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Beans Rick's Style
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 926.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g