Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty & economical snack or lunch.
- 420 g baked beans
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 100 g ham, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cheese, grated (choose your favourite for pizza, mozzarella, tasty etc)
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- Mix the baked beans with mustard & BBQ sauce.
- Spread beans over pizza bases & top with ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 220.C for 15-20 mins or until base is golden & cheese melted.
I love this. However, I am the only one in my family that said yum when it was described to them. Therefore, I made my "pizza" on a bagel. Instead of ham I used a hot dog. Other than that evry thing was the same. The end product was a yummy lunch that was all mine! Made for bevy tag 2008.