Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy to make and very filling comfort food. Preparation time assumes you have the baked beans already made.
- 4 cups baked beans (canned or homemade)
- 10 hot dog sausages
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread mix
- Spread the baked beans over the bottom of a 9- or 10-inch round or square oven-safe dish or pan.
- Slice the sausages and place them carefully over the baked beans, overlapping when necessary, so that the beans are completely covered. (If much liquid from the beans seeps through to the corn bread, it will take longer to finish baking.)
- Prepare the cornbread mix according to package directions and spread it over the sausages.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 - 60 minutes until the cornbread is done. A toothpick inserted in the center of the cornbread should come out clean.