Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are great for kids, and excedingly yummy
- 1 -2 French bread (sticks)
- 420 g baked beans
- 100 g finely sliced brooks italiano salami
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mainland mild cheese, grated
- Slice the French sticks into 6-8 even sized pieces and hollow out like a boat leaving a 3 cm border around the edges.
- Fan bake at 180oC for 5 minutes until warm.
- Mix together the Baked Beans with the Brooks Italiano Salami, spring onions and tomatoes.
- Fill the boats evenly with the filling and sprinkle with the grated Mainland Mild Cheese.
- Fan bake at 180oC for 10-12 minutes.