Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Guatemala. This is posted for the ZWT4.
Make and share this Baked Bananas recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Turn the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking dish.
- Arrange bananas halves in the dish, dot with butter.
- Spread honey and lemon juice over the bananas.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Put the sour cream into a bowl and serve it with your baked bananas.
I did something wrong when making these bananas. They had a nice honey flavor but a strong lemon flavor that didnt work to well for me. The bananas also turned black and mushy. Next time I will turn the bananas cut side down in the baking dish. Four stars for the flavor of the bananas and an easy recipe to make. I am sure the sour cream would be a wonderful addition. Made and reviewed for ZWT 4.
I never would have thought to bake bananas! Yummy! This is a nice easy and tasty recipe that my family enjoyed. We will be making this again. MADE FOR ZWT4 For Daffy Daffodils