- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 firm bananas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter.
- Slice bananas lengthwise.
- Sauté quickly over high heat.
- Place 1/2 of bananas in buttered 8 x 8-inch dish.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread 1/2 of mixture over banana.
- Top with remaining bananas and spread with remaining cheese mix.
- Pour cream over top; bake in 375 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve cool garnished with whipped cream or warm over vanilla ice cream.