Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great way to do asparagus as a side dish and is very tasty. You can experiment with the seasonings...I usually just use what is on hand.
- 2 lbs asparagus spears
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- garlic pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (optional)
- lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- Snap off and discard woody bases of asparagus.
- In a baking dish place asparagus layered with green onions and green pepper.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and toss vegetables to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt pepper and other seasonings to your taste(about 1/4 tsp of each).
- Drizzle lemon juice over the top and toss again to coat veggies with seasonings.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.