1 hr 10 mins
This is from my 365 One-Dish Meals cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Clean chicken, discarding giblets and neck. Tie legs together and place, breast-side up, in a Dutch oven.
- 2Spread honey over chicken. Sprinkle with onion, garlic, turmeric, and lemon juice. Cover and bake for 1 hour. Drain off all fat and liquid.
- 3Sprinkle contents of rice and seasoning packets from rice mix around and under chicken. Pour water over rice. Add apricots.
- 4Cover and bake 35-45 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 5Mix pecans into rice. Cut chicken into pieces and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apricot Wild Rice Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.0
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 155.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend