Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a 1960's comfort food that my non cook mother made all the time. We usually had it on Friday night with salmon patties.
- 1 (24 ounce) jar applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Place applesauce in a square baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl till crumbly.
- Sprinkle over applesauce and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
This was yummy. Applesauce even better! I served it with pork chops and my husband loved it. My daughter liked it best in grape soda...but I don't think I'd recommend that change! It was quick, easy, and very comforting. I anticipate making this a lot on cold days this winter. Thanks.
This was comfort food and DH loved it! I usually make the frozen baked scalloped apples but I will never go back. This is quick and easy and tasty!