- 6 apples, washed and cored
- 177.44 ml brown sugar or 177.44 ml white sugar or 177.44 ml maple sugar
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fill center of each apple with 1 Tbls sugar, sprinkling a little over the outside.
- Then sprinkle with lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Dot with butter.
- Place in deep casserole with a lid.
- Add enough water to cover bottom of baking dish.
- Cover and bake about 35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove apples and boil syrup remaining in the casserole dish until thick.
- Pour syrup and thick cream over apples to serve.