southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are so easy and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop pie filling. Stir apple pie spice into chopped pie filling, if desired; set aside.
- 2Unfold piecrust pressing lightly to remove fold lines; cut into 8 4 1/2-inch circles.
- 3For each turnover, spoon 2 tablespoons pie filling mixture over half of pastry circle.
- 4Moisten edges of circle with water; fold the dough over the filling, pressing edges to seal.
- 5Crimp edges with a fork.
- 6Place turnovers on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 425°F for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- 8Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, stirring until smooth; drizzle glaze over warm turnovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice