Easy Apple Turnovers
This is a quick and easy dessert idea. You can cook them in a total of 15 mins start to finish.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash brown sugar
- 1 apple, cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel the apple and cut into slices.
- unroll the pillsbury cresent rolls.
- sprinkle each roll with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- then place one apple slice at the wide end of the crecent roll
- roll crecent from wide end to small and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- place in oven and cook for 13 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION