Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe for dessert for 2. Enjoy a serving of this warm dessert on a cold night by the fire with someone special.
- 2 vanilla wafers (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup finely shredded apple
- 1 tablespoon pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons thawed whipped topping
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- Spray two 6-oz. custard cups with cooking spray.
- Place 1 wafer in each cup.
- Combine apples and pecans; spoon evenly over wafers in cups.
- Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in small bowl until well blended.
- Add egg, milk and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour evenly over apple mixture in cups. Place cups on baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minute or until center of each dessert is set.
- Cool slightly.
- Top each dessert with a dollop of the whipped topping just before serving.