Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Apples and cheddar cheese are baked together and the result is great. It can be either a dessert or side dish.
- Mix sugar and flour in a small bowl; slowly stir in orange juice.
- Mix melted butter and vanilla wafer crumbs in a separate small bowl.
- Place apples in a greased 1 quart baking dish.
- Layer sugar mixture, cheese and vanilla wafer crumb mixture over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until top is browned.
A wonderful combination! The flavors really compliment each other and it's a wonderful dish for any gathering.