Holy sweet tooth! You can also stuff peach halves with this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place drained pears in a deep casserole dish.
- 2Toss in coconut and amaretto cookie crumbs.
- 3Melt butter and sugar together, remove from heat.
- 4Whisk in amaretto and pour over pear mixture.
- 5Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Amaretto/Coconut Pears
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 66.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
amaretti cookie crumbs