Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Holy sweet tooth! You can also stuff peach halves with this!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pears, drained (light syrup if you can find them)
- 10 large amaretti cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Place drained pears in a deep casserole dish.
- Toss in coconut and amaretto cookie crumbs.
- Melt butter and sugar together, remove from heat.
- Whisk in amaretto and pour over pear mixture.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.