Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Scrumptious.Can't get enough of them.I found this recipe in an old Taste Of Home Quick Cooking magazine.I modified it a little for our family liking. This is a super easy recipe that takes little time to have a big batch of no bake bars. Hope you will try them. The original recipe called for 2 c of dry roasted peanuts instead of the raisins.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix to coat evenly.
- Spread in a greased 15 X 10 pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.