sexy, silky, naughty, fabulous, mmm...
Make and share this Baileys Sexy Chocolate Mousse!... recipe from Food.com.
- to start with, melt chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling hot water.
- once the chocolate has melted, add the baileys & egg yolks & stir thoroughly.
- then, whisk the egg whites until stiff & fold half into the chocolate mixture.
- once you have done this, transfer the chocolate mixture to a blender, add the rest of the egg whites & blend thoroughly.
- afterwards, transfer mixture into wine glasses of some kind & place into the fridge for approx' 3 hours to set. towards the end of the 3 hours, you can start to prepare the topping. do this by whisking the double cream & baileys together until thick & then spoon or pipe the mixture on top of the chocolate mousse. refridgerate for a further 1/2 hour.
- finish off with a light dusting of muscovado sugar & garnish with a sprig of fresh mint -- fabulously divine! --
- this mixture serves about 3 people depending on the size of the glasses!
- if need be, adjust amount of ingredients to suit how many people you are catering for!
- if anyone can think of a better method of making this recipe, please let me know -- appreciated, cheers! -- .