Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good recipe. I think it makes 2 -26oz bottles.
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 13 ounces whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 13 ounces rye whiskey (to taste)
- 50 g chocolate candy bars, melted
- 6 drops vanilla extract or 6 drops almond extract
- Melt chocolate.
- Slowly add to condensed milk.
- Then add rest of ingredients.
- Bottle and store in refrigerator.
Made this for the holidays, it was agreed that we all enjoyed this homemade Baileys. Smooth! Other than using a teaspoon of pure vanilla I made as posted. Used Canadian whiskey and good grade chocolate. Will be making this again and next time I will likely buy a bottle of Baileys and blend it into this already great tasting recipe. Thank you for sharing.