Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple black bean, black eyed pea, and corn salad with a tasty vinaigrette.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Rinse and drain the beans and corn; place in a large bowl.
- Add the onion, red pepper, and garlic.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, pepper flakes, sugar, and salt; pour over bean mixture and toss well.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve.