Recipe by threeovens
This is a simple black bean, black eyed pea, and corn salad with a tasty vinaigrette.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Excellent! I made this in the morning and we are enjoying it as an appetizer, with tortilla chips, right now. Great flavor! It was simple to prepare, too. I halved the recipe and it still made a lot! Thank you.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced