Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just thought this site needed a stuffed pork chop recipe, so I threw one together.
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chop recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow cooking pan over med heat add butter, garlic, onion.
- After a minute or two add mushrooms.
- Cook until soft (eat it -- ).
- Take pork chops, cut down the center (almost completely through).
- Add part of the sharp cheddar and feta.
- and sauteed mushrooms.
- add another small layer of cheese.
- (repeat until stuffed, using a spoon each time to pat-down each layer).
- Skewer the pork chops to close in the stuffing & hold the bacon.
- add:salt, pepper, Lawry's Seasoning Salt, garlic salt.
- Cook on BBQ until done (over med heat about 20 min).