I found this recipe on another site when I was looking to use up some leftover smoked gouda. It's very flavorful, easy enough for weekenights yet perfect for a dinner party too.
- Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.
- Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.