If you have never had a roast wrapped in bacon...you are in for a treat...very tasty and very moist...
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Cut a few slits on top of roast to allow bacon to flavour meat.
- Spread mustard evenly all over roast.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Place roast in pan and wrap bacon around meat tightly.
- (on top and sides) Bake at 325 degrees for 1 3/4- 2 hours Add onions to roast 40 minutes before finishing time.
- Remove roast from oven to carving board and let sit for 15 min before slicing.
- Serve with onions, bacon slices and gravy-- enjoy.