1/4 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Sirloin
2 hrs 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
If you have never had a roast wrapped in bacon...you are in for a treat...very tasty and very moist...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Cut a few slits on top of roast to allow bacon to flavour meat.
- 2Spread mustard evenly all over roast.
- 3Sprinkle with thyme.
- 4Place roast in pan and wrap bacon around meat tightly.
- 5(on top and sides) Bake at 325 degrees for 1 3/4- 2 hours Add onions to roast 40 minutes before finishing time.
- 6Remove roast from oven to carving board and let sit for 15 min before slicing.
- 7Serve with onions, bacon slices and gravy-- enjoy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Sirloin
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.1
- Calories from Fat 640
- Total Fat 71.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 218.7 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 57.4 g