Recipe by Chef Otaktay
this is a great appetizer it gets the guest at your house really going with delight they might even ask for more:)
- 5 slices turkey bacon
- 20 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 8 ozs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each piece of bacon in half lengthwise. Then cut each slice crosswise to
- make 20 pieces.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each shrimp, and secure with
- a wooden toothpick.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet, and bake at 350 degrees
- for about 20 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Transfer to a serving
- platter, and serve hot.