1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
I found this recipe on another website and tweaked it to suit my family's tastes. We really enjoyed this recipe and hope you will too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2If you prefer, the bacon can be pre-cooked for a couple of minutes in the microwave to insure it will be crispy by the time the scallops are done.
- 3Do not overcook the scallops as they will be rubbery.
- 4Cut each piece of bacon in half to make 24 pieces.
- 5Roll a piece of bacon around each scallop and secure on wooden skewers.
- 6Place scallops on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 7Sprinkle with Old Bay and creole seasoning.
- 8Both seasonings contain salt, so don't overdo it!
- 9Amounts listed are what I used.
- 10Bake at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until the scallops are done.
- 11The bacon should be crispy.
- 12While the scallops are cooking, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar in a saucepan to make the dipping sauce.
- 13Mix well and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- 14Serve the scallops with the dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning