Bacon-Wrapped Scallops With Cream Sauce
This is a Campbells Taste of Home recipe. I love the maple syrup in the sauce. Gives it that salty, sweet taste sensation.
- Ready In:
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 10 large sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place bacon in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350F Degrees for 7-10 minutes or until partially cooked and lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Wrap each strip of bacon around a scallop; secure with toothpicks.
- In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cream is reduced to 3/4 cup, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the scallop on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F Degrees for 8-12 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- Serve with the cream sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION