Recipe by Domestic Goddess
I found this recipe in one of those cooking magazines years ago. They're a baked potato with a twist.
Top Review by JustJanS
My bacon cooked way too crispy tonight. I think the next time I do this, I will wrap the spuds in foil for 2/3rds of their cooking time removing it to finish. They tasted fantastic, and this recipe is really worth trying and altering to suit!
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse potatoes under cool water.
- Scrub with a vegetable brush.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Place thin onion slices between potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with the other potato half.
- Wrap two slices of bacon around each potato.
- Secure with several toothpicks.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes; in a 325 degree oven.