I found this recipe in a church cookbook and keep meaning to try it, but haven't had the chance yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms with cool water. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop.
- 2Cook onions and chopped mushroom stems in butter until tender. Add bread crumbs.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in bacon and cheese.
- 4Mound filling into mushroom caps.
- 5Place in shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g