Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Found in Southern Living, April 07, M. Jane Wright, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Living, July 05. Chill - 1 hour.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos, drained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- celery rib
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and let cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add bacon, chopped green onions, and next 4 ingredients.
- Stir together mayonnaise and sour cream until blended.
- Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Garnish, if desired.