Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cuts clean up in half by grilling in foil packets
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 slices onions
- 8 slices green peppers
- 4 slices bacon
- salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes on four pieces of greased heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place onion and green pepper between potatoes to quarters; top with bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil.
- Grill, covered. over med-high heat for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
So simple to make yet soo good. I can see that I will be having this again. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try