1/1 Photo of Bacon, Pepper and Potato Frittata
Barb in WNY's Note:
My husband and I have an omelet or frittata for dinner a lot, this was good. It's easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick skillet sauté the bacon until almost crisp.
- 2Drain the bacon grease. Add the green onions, red pepper, and mushrooms.
- 3Sauté and stir for approximately 1 minute.
- 4Add the potato and season with salt and pepper.
- 5In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the milk.
- 6Pour the mixture into the pan and top with grated cheese.
- 7DO NOT stir.
- 8Cover with a lid and cook on medium low for approximately 20 minutes.
- 9Serve in wedges topped with a teaspoon of you favorite salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Pepper and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 183.0 mg
- Sodium 560.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g