Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
These get eaten up in no time. Make lots because your guests will be asking for more.
Top Review by Frau Frau
This was very easy and quite yummy. I sauted the onions and parsley in the butter and then added the bacon. It spread more easily. I also had trouble with the dough wanting to pull apart, so I just worked quickly and left the rolls on their side. No need to flatten.
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations of triangle to seal into a rectangle.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over dough.
- Roll up each rectangle, beginning with short side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into 4 slices.
- Place pinwheels on ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.