1/2 Photos of Bacon-Onion Appetizers
These get eaten up in no time. Make lots because your guests will be asking for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations of triangle to seal into a rectangle.
- 3Spread butter mixture evenly over dough.
- 4Roll up each rectangle, beginning with short side; pinch seam to seal.
- 5Cut each into 4 slices.
- 6Place pinwheels on ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Onion Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g