These get eaten up in no time. Make lots because your guests will be asking for more.
Make and share this Bacon-Onion Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations of triangle to seal into a rectangle.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over dough.
- Roll up each rectangle, beginning with short side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into 4 slices.
- Place pinwheels on ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.