Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
THIS IS WONDERFUL. Can I say it any clearer. Great with crackers, chips or veggies.
Make and share this Bacon N' Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups ranch dressing (any you prefer)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package bacon, pieces
- Mix all ingredients in bowl & cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. (It tastes better the longer it sets.).
This was fabulous right after being made so I can only imagine how good it will be after chilling! I used Ranch Dressing for the ranch and low fat sour cream. For the bacon, I used the refrigerated pre-cooked slices (a 1.9 oz pkg for a half recipe), which I chopped with my kitchen shears. Served with flatbread crisp crackers. Thanks for sharing!
This was very good! I didnt have alot of ranch so i used a ranch dressing mix packet and mixed with sour cream, added in about 1/2 c dressing and some chive and onion cream cheese...this is pretty much how i make my twice baked potatoes.