Recipe by KCShell
My friend, Janet, gave me this recipe and it is so easy that I wonder why I didn't think of it first! Plan ahead to marinate mushrooms. I am finding it hard to describe how incredibly delicious these are. Try them on the grill tonight!
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole mushrooms
- 6 slices bacon or 6 slices turkey bacon (I use turkey bacon)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- bamboo stick, for grilling
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean mushrooms, leave whole.
- Marinate in italian dressing 6-8 hours.
- Cut bacon in pieces that will fit each mushroom.
- Wrap bacon around mushroom.
- Place each mushroom and bacon wrap on bamboo stick.
- Grill over medium heat, until bacon is done and mushrooms are tender approximately 6-10 minutes, depending on size of mushroom.