Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipies, but it is definatley not for the faint of heart. These poppers are HOTT!!! I love serving them at parties and the best part is that you can add whatever you want into the cream cheese. I recently added shrimp, but you dont always have to do that.
- Cut jalapenos in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Cut the Ivernia/Romano cheese, into think slices.
- Cut habaneros into thin slices.
- Cut bacon in half.
- Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- Add slices of Ivernia/Romano, and the slices of habaneros.
- Wrap the stuffed jalapeno halves in bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake the poppers at 450-500 degrees for 15 minutes and then flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for at least 5 mintues and serve.