$$DoWn N DiRrTy$$'s Note:
This is one of my favorite recipies, but it is definatley not for the faint of heart. These poppers are HOTT!!! I love serving them at parties and the best part is that you can add whatever you want into the cream cheese. I recently added shrimp, but you dont always have to do that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut jalapenos in half and scrape out the seeds.
- 2Cut the Ivernia/Romano cheese, into think slices.
- 3Cut habaneros into thin slices.
- 4Cut bacon in half.
- 5Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- 6Add slices of Ivernia/Romano, and the slices of habaneros.
- 7Wrap the stuffed jalapeno halves in bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- 8Bake the poppers at 450-500 degrees for 15 minutes and then flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 9Let them cool for at least 5 mintues and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: