Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my favorite recipies, but it is definatley not for the faint of heart. These poppers are HOTT!!! I love serving them at parties and the best part is that you can add whatever you want into the cream cheese. I recently added shrimp, but you dont always have to do that.
- Cut jalapenos in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Cut the Ivernia/Romano cheese, into think slices.
- Cut habaneros into thin slices.
- Cut bacon in half.
- Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- Add slices of Ivernia/Romano, and the slices of habaneros.
- Wrap the stuffed jalapeno halves in bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake the poppers at 450-500 degrees for 15 minutes and then flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for at least 5 mintues and serve.