This may take a little extra work but it is well worth it! For a more kid-friendly version I half the peppers and onions and only add it to half the pizza! For a healthier version use reduced fat crescent rolls, cheese, milk and turkey bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls, Big & Flaky
- 8 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1Cook off the bacon, crumble and set aside.
- 2Scramble up and cook the eggs and set aside.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls onto a jelly roll pan or a cookie sheet with 1” sides and par-bake it for half the time the package calls for.
- 4Dice and saute the onions and peppers until semi-soft and set aside.
- 5Melt the butter on low and then blend in flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- 6Cook on low heat stirring until the mixture is smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat stir in milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly for 1 minute and let stand for a few minutes to thicken.
- 7Then pour the white sauce mixture over the par-baked crescent roll, top with scrambled eggs, bacon, onions, peppers and both cheeses.
- 8Bake in oven for the remaining crescent package time or until crust is cooked and cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (2210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.1
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 644.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g